Halloween isn’t for everyone and we get that but for those of us who love the tradition of dressing up and walking the streets asking for a treat or a trick it can be loads of fun.
We asked local mums what tips they had and where they go on 31st October.
1. Rainbow Street South Coogee
2. Bondi – seems the community here really get into Halloween, best spots recommended include, Hastings Parade, Avoca Street, Rose Street, Brighton Boulevard, Justus Street
3. Maroubra – Edgar Street
4. Botany – William Street and Banksia Street
5. Randwick- Ellen Street, Hendy Ave, Dangar Street
6. Paddington- anywhere around Five Ways and the surrounding streets
7. Dover Heights – Wallangra Road
If you don’t feel like trekking around the streets The Coogee Pavilion will have free Halloween
activities on from 4pm – 6pm
Just remember keep your kids safe don’t let them wander around by themselves, watch yourselves on roads and also respect the neighbourhoods you are visiting
by not leaving litter.