Hi I’m Monika, a Sydney based cosmetic tattoo artist with over 10 years of industry experience. I started Lasting Definition in 2014 to offer semi-permanent makeup services to women, men and people with alopecia
A question I often get asked when I mention what I do for living is: What exactly is cosmetic tattooing?
Cosmetic tattooing is a semi-permanent beauty treatment that enhances the natural features of the face including the eyebrows, lash line and lips. The technique uses a digital tattoo machine or hand-held blade to implant a semi-permanent pigment into the surface of the skin.
Who can benefit from cosmetic tattooing?
Most people can benefit from this procedure – both men and women – including those who have lost their hair due to alopecia or chemotherapy. It’s designed to enhance and compliment your natural features and whilst there are many benefits to the procedure, today I’m sharing my Top 5.
- Time saver: Applying makeup in the morning can be time consuming and most of us would rather spend some of that time in bed! Cosmetic tattooing will give 10-20 minutes back to your already busy morning routine.
- Clear vision: If you wear glasses or contact lenses, you will know that applying makeup can be tricky when you can’t see with perfect vision. With cosmetic tattooing you no longer need to worry about this.
- Increased confidence: There is no better way to give your self confidence boost than to make an investment of cosmetic tattooing. It will help you feel beautiful by enhancing your natural features.
- Reduced cost: Initially cosmetic tattooing can seem like an expensive treatment, but in the long run you will save money on expensive single use cosmetic products.
- No smudging: Whether you are out for a run or just having a hectic day juggling life, work and family, your makeup will remain smudge free and beautiful.
These are just my Top 5, so if you have any questions or want to know more about the other amazing benefits, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit the Lasting Definition website: www.lastingdefinition.com
Cosmetic tattooing – you’ll love it!