Dear Eastern Suburbs Mums,
Pre-Enrol now for 2024 and 2025 at Harbour Early Learning Vaucluse
We are excited to reveal to our local community that our brand new purpose-built Early Learning Centre is scheduled to open in January 2024. We are conveniently located beside Vaucluse Public School on Village High Road.
We are now accepting pre-enrolments for children from birth to 5 years.
At Harbour EL, we will celebrate diversity and ensure that every child participates meaningfully toward positive outcomes. We believe that every child has the right to a high-quality education and access to knowledge, family, and community, and therefore we ensure that we provide:
- learning spaces of the highest standard designed by Australia’s best architectural, interior and play space designers (SJB Architects and Danielle Brustman Interiors).
- a curriculum and enrichment curricula developed by our highly qualified early childhood teachers, educators, and advisors.
- a dedicated outdoor early childhood educator to facilitate complex and thoughtful experiences in our outdoor environments and community.
- our children with greater access to university degree-qualified early childhood teachers well beyond what is typically provided in early learning centres.
- a higher early childhood teacher and educator-to-child ratio for each classroom – allowing for increased engagement, support and time for our teaching teams to create intentional, meaningful play and learning experiences for each child.
- thoughtfully considered resources and experiences, including our seasonally prepared menus curated by our nutritionist and cooked by our in-house chef, through to our sustainable and ethically sourced uniforms.
At Harbour EL we believe that tomorrow’s children will need to be responsive, innovative, adaptive to change, resilient, kind and courageous. Our curated curriculum supports these requirements and caters for unique learning dispositions.
Kath has lived in Clovelly for over two decades and has worked as an Early Childhood and Primary School Teacher, Preschool Inclusion Consultant, as well as the Director/Principal in early learning and preparatory settings for over 25 years.