Eco Living 2023 is held at the Randwick Community Centre and Sustainability Hub located at 27 Munda Street, Randwick. Access to the Randwick Community Centre and Sustainability Hub is via Bundock Street, Hendy Avenue and into Munda Street.
There’s plenty on offer for kids…
- Fun Hula Hoop Games
- Storybook Reading
- Make a paper chatterbox
- Calm Down Corner – with Randwick Library Spark in the Park team.
….. and an endless list of fun activities and learning experiences with Adamama Jnr:
- Recycle Station Play – have fun sorting and learning how to recycle
- Kindness Rocks – decorate and take home your kindness rock
- Natural Playdough – explore and create with natural items such as gum nuts, leaves, pine cones and dandelions
- Insect Hunt – play, dig and discover…sift and dig through the dirt to find insects
- Eco Friendly & Biodegradable Confetti – using hole punches and leaves to make confetti from collected gum leaves
- Mud Kitchen Free Play – mix, stir, make and create in a world of discovery, creation and connecting with nature
- Sensory Play – encouraging children with sensory opportunities to explore in nature
- Water Play – learning to pour, carry, fill, splash and funnel water in a playful way that is not wasteful of water.
Food & Stalls
- Lambda Souvla Grill
- Natas & Co.
- The Creamy Bean
- Sydney Ice cream
- electric vehicle car display
- bike mechanic
- native plant stalls
- gardening and composting advice
- fair-trade coffee carts
- Bike n Blend smoothies and more….
Contact us for more information
For more information on Eco Living 2023 please contact the Sustainability Team
- Phone: (02) 9093 6223
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking onsite is limited to disability parking and event vehicles. Parking in surrounding streets is limited. We encourage you to leave your car at home and use one of the many active transport options available to get to the event. The event is just 2.5km from Maroubra Junction, 1.7km from Coogee Beach and 1.5km from The Spot, Randwick. Here’s some options:
- Cycling with free bike valet service at the event
- Catch our free community shuttle buses (see details below
- Take a public bus
Free shuttle buses
Leave the car at home and venture to the Eco Living 2023 hassle free! The community shuttle buses will operate from 9.30am to 3.30pm. The buses run in a constant loop.
- Randwick Junction
- Alison Park
- Coogee Beach
- Randwick Sustainability Hub
ROUTE 2 (Park and bus)
- 19 Rainbow St carpark to Randwick Sustainability Hub
- Anzac Pde after Pine Avenue, Little Bay
- Malabar Library, Malabar
- Bowen Library, Maroubra
- Randwick Sustainability Hub
- Anzac Pde at Alma Rd, Maroubra Junction
- Anzac Pde at Franklin St, Malabar
Information for residents
There will be increased traffic activity and pedestrian access to the Randwick Community Centre and Sustainability Hub on the day. Some car spaces will be used for visitor parking along the southern side of Bundock Street and in the streets surrounding the Randwick Community Centre and Sustainability Hub. Traffic marshals and signage will be provided on the day to minimise inconvenience to residents.
for more information visit the Randwick council website:www.randwick.nsw.gov.au