The historic laneways of The Rocks are transforming into Christmas Wonderlanes this holiday season!
Explore them and you’ll find joy around every golden sandstone corner, with twinkling Christmas lights and trees, special Xmas feasts, loads of fun activities and even a bunch of Christmas themed activities for your doggo.
This Christmas, you can:
- Wander The Rocks Christmas Wonderlanes to see sparkling decorations including lights in Nurses Walk, the entire Rocks precinct remade into a mini Christmas village in Wells Courtyard, a seven-metre tall Christmas Tree and a supersized Snow Globe in Playfair St.
- Bring your pup along for a FREE photo with Santa, every Saturday between Dec 3 – Dec 17. There will also be a special Pound Paws Dog Day held on Dec 3 with dog friendly market stalls, live entertainment and a best dressed Christmas costume competition!
- Enjoy a schedule full of free Christmas classic films including Elf, Santa Claus and Love Actually.
- Discover unique gifts and eat delicious street food at The Rocks Markets, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday between Dec 3 – Dec 18.
- Get crafty at two wreath making workshops
- Shop joyous gifts from the one-of-a-kind shops in The Rocks
For more information: www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au
Where: The Rocks, Sydney NSW 2000
When: Every day, 12pm to 1pm Tuesday 15 November to Monday 26 December
The Rocks Christmas Wonderlanes Decorations are live from Nov 15 – Dec 26. Check website for timings around The Rocks Markets, Santa Paws pet photos and more.