DECEMBER 4, THE ENTERTAINMENT QUARTER, MOORE PARK, 10AM-4Pm
Our annual Christmas market is back at the Entertainment Quarter, bigger and better than ever! More than 150 stallholders will gather together for a brilliant day of shopping, eating and community spirit. Come along to support our local small businesses and do all your festive shopping in one place.
This December come to the best event in the East when we hold The Ultimate Christmas Market. With stalls across. homewares, fashion, art, craft, produce, design, photography, things for kids and pets plus a plethora of gourmet hot food, expect a brilliant day out with Sydney’s best shopping. Come along and have the best winter’s day under the sun.
So many delicious food options:
- St’reet Food Project – slow cooked meats, including beef brisket,
- Halloumi Me, the best gluten free halloumi chips topped with mint, yogurt and pomegranate,
- Mojo Picon – Spanish Paella nad garlic prawns and chorizo,
- Ottoman Gozleme – Authentic Turkish Gozlemes, from meat to spinach and cheese,
- Lamb Marinade – slow cooked lamb on a roll.
- Cafe Maison – with the best assortment of handmade pies by a pastry chef
Deeva Delish – Northern Chinese cuisine, our products are made using traditional family recipes and everything is handmade. Some of the very popular items include their handmade dumplings
Yummy Desserts including:
- Berliner Donuts
- Bob’s Biscuits
- Dippin Donuts Ice-cream
- Natas and co, Portuguese custard tarts
- G-Free Donuts – gluten-free donuts
- The Original Gingerbread Lady, Gingerbread houses for Christmas
The Sunday Baker, A delicious range of baked Christmas treats including our fabulous Brownies, the sweetest range of Christmas cookies, Christmas cakes, mince pies, gingerbread delights, home made Christmas rocky road, Christmas cupcakes and more.