The annual Plumer Road Village Fair returns to Rose Bay on Sunday November 20, from 10am to 4pm after a 2 year hiatus due to COVID.
This community street fair is one of Rose Bay’s favourite events, bringing together local retailers, speciality stalls, family-friendly activities and gourmet food at the quaint set of heritage-listed shops on the corner of Plumer Rd and O’Sullivan Rd.
The day!s food will be courtesy of Plumer Road’s fabulous retailers. Fair attendees will be delighted with the assortment of food selections, ranging from French Bistro, Traditional Japanese to Middle Eastern cuisine as well as tantalising French pastries.
- Bitton Gourmet will be wow-ing the crowds with a traditional French bistro style menu including mouth-watering crepes, croque monsieurs, lobster and prawn rolls, as well as a broad selection of gluten-free yummies like niçoise salad, egg & bacon rolls and of course an endless supply of great coffee!
- Crawley!s Quality Cuts with be showcasing some of their Bush producer goodies.
- La Bretagne Patisserie will be offering an assortment of scrumptious mini delights including quiches, pies, and mouth-watering pastries, tarts, donuts and biscuits.
- The Plumer Road Chicken Shop will be offering their usual yummies, ranging from free-range rotisserie chicken, gorgeous salads, Asian-style dishes as well as their world-famous schnitzel rolls.
- For those who love sushi and dumplings, Wakoshu will be participating with their amazing Japanese fare.
- The Habibay team will be once again showcasing an assortment of sensational middle eastern delights from savoury home-made dips, salads, falafel, shawarma to their magnificent baklava, kunafeh, biscuits and bubble tea.
- The Corkscrew Cellars crew will be sampling French Rosés.
Anthony Talbot London, our new Plumer Road Hairdresser will be on hand introducing his team to the local community as well as selling some of their haircare products. Adding to the action will be a host of guest retailers including plenty of Eastern Suburbs favourites such as artist Bronte Goodison, Margie Isles from boutique wrapping paper.
company Wrappsody, Elvira from Flamingo Merchant, Maria from Mimosa Pets and the ever wonderful ladies from 2 Duck Trading Co, which will bring quality French goods to Rose Bay for the day.
Other stalls include Mill + Hen, with their hand block printed tablecloths and napkins, Ink & Weave, with handprinted tea towels, Hartnett Yard, brining beautiful plants, and Stellino women’s fashion.
“This is a very fun day out for the whole family,” said Cambridge Markets organiser Bec Fox. “Plumer Road Village Fair always has such a beautiful community feel. All the locals come out for the day to celebrate this lovely community and to enjoy some great food and shopping. We have the local Rose Bay Ballet School performing along side our professional musicians. It makes for a great day out.”
Fox said the fair was open to all comers, including pets. We will have pet stalls for your furry friends, from treats and food from Healthy Every Day Pets and pet accessories galore. There will be plenty of action for kids, too, with face painting, henna art, sand art, lucky dips, toys for sale, tarot card readings, a photo booth and of course plenty of great snacking.
“It’s such a safe and lovely environment for kids that we encourage all kids and families to come along for a great day out,” Fox said. “Rose Bay is such a special place and people who live here are always very supportive of this wonderful local event. We can’t to see lots of old and new faces there this year.”
PLUMER ROAD VILLAGE FAIR
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 20 2022, 10AM-4PM
Corner Plumer Rd and O’Sullivan Rd, Rose Bay
For more information go to: cambridgemarkets.com.au