It’s all paws on deck at The Langham, Sydney as the PAW Patrol report for duty!
Join Marshall, Chase, Skye, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma, Everest, Tracker and Ryder on their next mission with our PAW Patrol children’s tea.
Enter a pup-tacular world as our Harbour Room transforms into an Adventure Bay wonderland. Your little ones can expect a PAW Patrol themed sweet and savoury menu created by award-winning celebrity chef, Anna Polyviou including ‘ZUMA FUDGE BROWNIE’ – (Milo Crème, Coco Pop Crunch) ‘PAW CHASE CAKE’ – (White Chocolate Mud Cake, Salted Caramel, Whipped White Chocolate) ‘MARSHALL MAC ‘N’ CHEESE’ – (Creamy Macaroni, Mozzarella, Breadcrumbs) ‘SKYE BEEF PIE’ – (Beef Mince Gravy, Flaky Pastry, Tomato Sauce) ‘BUTTER MILK VANILLA SCONES’ – (Scones, Clotted Crème, Mixed Red Berry Jam) and more, enjoyed with a Blue Pupshake and Red Lemonade.
All children will receive a PAW Patrol gift bag to take home.
$1 from every PAW Patrol children’s tea will be donated to Pound Paws, an Australian based charity that provides a modern online approach to the re-homing process of pets in pounds & rescue centres.
TIMING & PRICES
Available weekdays only from Monday 3rd July to Friday 14th July
11am and 2pm sittings daily
$98 per adult includes a glass of Sparkling/Mocktail
$118 per adult includes a glass of Champagne
$68 per child includes a drink and gift (4 to 12 years old)
Children dine complimentary 3 years old and under (no gift included)
PAW PATROL CHILDREN’S TEA MENU
- Zuma Fudge Brownie (Zuma Fudge Brownie, Milo Crème, Coco Pop Crunch)
- Tracker Bone Tart (Vanilla Sable Biscuit, Vanilla Pastry Crème, Fruit Salad)
- Yellow Rubble (Lemon Posset, Lemon Jelly, Brown Sugar Crumble, Chewy Meringue)
- Paw Chase Cake (White Chocolate Mud Cake, Salted Caramel, Whipped White Chocolate)
- Rocky Roast Chicken Stuffing (Roast Chicken, Chicken Stuffing, Gem Lettuce)
- Everest Egg-alicious (Egg Mayonnaise, Baby Watercress, White Soft Bread)
- Marshall Mac ‘N’ Cheese (Creamy Macaroni, Mozzarella, Breadcrumbs)
- Skye Beef Pie (Beef Mince Gravy, Flaky Pastry, Tomato Sauce)
Last but not least:
- Butter Milk Vanilla Scones (Scones, Clotted Crème, Mixed Red Berry Jam)
- Blue Pupshake (Vanilla and Banana Milkshake)
- Red Lemonade
Please note all dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking as we cannot accommodate these requests or change menu on the day. Any changes to menu items to accommodate dietary requirements does not guarantee it will be as per the festive themed menu. We will endeavour to accommodate all dietary requirements however there is no guarantee (please enquire when making a booking).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bookings are essential.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other memberships, discounts or offers.
Food items and seafood may vary and are subject to availability and seasonality.
We regret we cannot serve alcohol to anyone under the legal drinking age.
In the event of any dispute, Kitchens on Kent restaurant reserves the right to make a final decision.