Start your 21 Day Challenge – Shout out to mum’s who need motivation in the new year!
Are you feeling overweight a few stubborn COVID and Christmas kgs, always tired, lacking strength and flexibility ? Natalie the founder of Eastern Suburbs Mums is encouraging local mums in the Randwick area to join the 21 Day Challenge at LiveBreatheFitness in Randwick. Natalie recently did the challenge in November and lost 4 kgs !
As most of you will relate to motherhood tends to make you put yourself last, eating on the run, craving too much sugar and coffee for energy which ultimately does damage to your overall health.
Mums are all at different stages of their journey too some are post natal so strengthening your body after pregnancy and giving birth, some are exhausted in the midst of hetic times with toddlers which means exercise time gets compromised then there are those of us like Natalie – heading towards peri-menoupause – weight gain that doesn’t shift and loss of muscle.
DIET and NUTRITION
Local mum, owner and trainer Andrea Hutchinson is a big believer as well that is all starts in the kitchen her go to phrase is “it’s 80% in the kitchen so you will get really good support and advice on how to improve how you eat.
Andrea’s motto is if you stick to 3 times a week plus watch your diet you can lose 3-4 kgs over the 21 days plus you get to join a closed FB group is created with fellow members to share info, ask questions and support each other.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
1. Live Breath Fitness is a brand new gym space in Alison Road Randwick
2. Andrea and her team follow a strict COVID safe workout space, every person who enters has their temperature checked, hand sanitizer and your own workout station with hygiene wipes.
3. You have your own work out station using the new NOrD gym equipment from Germany which is very versatile and functional and allows a whole body work out or to focus on areas.
4. The gym is not huge which means small classes and limited number of people and what I liked is similar ages and capabilities..(lots of mums of all ages)
5. Loads of times to choose from early mornings, day time and early evening and class sizes are limited to 8 people so you get more individual attention
WHATS ON OFFER FOR EASTERN SUBURBS MUMS?
1. The 21 Day Challenge includes 3 x weekly Slim Beam sessions, 3 x scan, simple nutrition plan for the whole family, access to a closed FB group for extra accountability, before and after photos.
2. The Challenge starts Monday 18th January 2021
Contact Andrea on the details below and just start a better health journey today!!
173 Alison Rd, Randwick NSW 2031
Phone: 0408 205 297
Andrea Hutchinson is a local Eastern Suburbs Mum who has two children aged 7 and 8 and specializes in pre and post natal, running (Beach Baby Fit) for the past six years, she has helped thousands of mums at all stages of their pre and post pregnancy journey.