The Superheroes Group is the leading children’s entertainment provider in Sydney, having performed at more than 28,000 events since 2002. On any given weekend we run between 30-60 events all around Sydney.
Currently we are seeking an Office Superhero to help us coordinate our events and run the administration side.
- Permanent, Part time role (flexible working hours, would suit someone looking for school hours)
- Work-from-home in Sydney
- Efficiently run the back-of-house functions of an event management company
The role would suit either (let’s chat!):
- 1 person looking for 25-30 hours per week OR
- 2 people to job share the role, who are each looking for 15-20 hours per week
About Superheroes Inc.
- We have a passion for the work that we do, and we have fun doing it
- We make events fun, simple and easy for our clients, with our vast experience and expertise
- Our performers are a tight knit group of extreme extroverts who love performing
- We appreciate that you have a life and will work with you to find the right balance
- We work-from-home in Sydney
- We are a small company setup but operationally, we cover a huge part of Sydney
- We pride ourselves on full customer care, from the first point of contact, through to our post event feedback
Responsibilities of the role include, but not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and responding to emails efficiently
- Client relationship management including database management
- Manage and convert new client enquiries (warm leads)
- Assist with weekly event schedules and allocating staff to events
- Working with our clients/parents and performers to ensure every event is a great event.
- Social Media Support, Planning & Posting
- General administration ad hoc duties
- Being available (by phone/email) every other weekend to respond to any event operational issues, if they arise.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Min. 12 months previous administrative experience, and a general understanding of office procedures
- Great interpersonal phone skills. Enthusiastic and warm, able to make our clients feel comfortable and also to convert sales
- Strong organisational skills with ability to muti-task, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work proactively and use initiative
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM desirable (but not essential)
- Adept and comfortable at conveying their own knowledge/love of Superheroes and other characters
If this role interests you, please send a one page (max) cover letter outlining why you would be great for this role; specifically; your experience in organising and scheduling multiple activities/events concurrently, as well as the top 5 things you think makes kids events great (or experiences with any children’s events), and a short resume with two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: 6pm Monday July 10th 2023
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Further information can be found at : www.superheroes.com.au/office-superhero