Celebrate the festive season over three jam-packed weekends this December! The Sydney Christmas Fair is set to take over Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park on the weekends of 4th-5th, 11th – 12th, and 18th-19th December 2021. Tickets are on sale now!
This family-friendly extravaganza will feature a huge line-up of entertainment for all the family to enjoy, including all your favourite Carnival Rides and Games, interactive Elf Workshops, Gingerbread House Party, Letters to Santa and so much more!
Get into the spirit of Christmas at the Sydney Christmas Fair and look forward to:
- Carnival Rides: Check out the 2-hour unlimited rider wristbands and enjoy carnival rides for all ages, including dodgem cars, giant slide, and a classic carousel.
- Carnival Games: Hoping to win a prize that is worth its weight in gold? Go fish! Grab a net and maybe get your hands wet, as you fish around to scoop up that one little swimmer that catches your eye!
- Gingerbread House Party: Dance to the beat or sing a Christmas Carol with Jinglelena at the kids’ disco.
- Elf Workshops: Let the kids tap into their creative side and enjoy an interactive workshop where they can write a letter to Santa in the North Pole or make a Christmas card!
- Stuff your Stocking!: The kids will have a ball stuffing their stocking from the Elf workshops located throughout the event. *Not included in the entry fee. • Santa Photos – Pets & Kids: Give a jolly grin when you get your Santa Photo taken with the big guy himself, plus bring your furry friends for the photo too! Visiting Santa will be a contactless experience; Santa will be 1.5 metres away from anyone posing for their photo. *Not included in the entry fee.
- 2hrs Free Parking: The Entertainment Quarter has two hours free parking and plenty of public transport including the light rail and metro buses.
Tickets are available at the gate but due to capacity restrictions, it is strongly recommended that you pre-purchase tickets online at www.sydneychristmasfair.com.au to guarantee.