Looking for some summer magic? Bring your friends and family and join Summerama for a fun day of free activities and live music. From Treasure Hunts to Clothes Swaps and learning how to help the ocean.
Get ready for a Summerama like no other! From free activities, live musicp, photography competitions and creative workshops through to treasure hunts, nature walks and beach clean ups, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
These community led and Council events will help you get out and about, take action and appreciate our gorgeous local environment.
Join these Summerama activities to celebrate our beautiful environment and coast.
- Clothes Swap: Swap some of your most loved pieces of clothing and update your wardrobe with amazing second hand clothes (Bronte) MUST BE BOOKED SEPARATELY HERE
- Go Wild walks: Explore the wonders of Bronte Gully in one of our guided nature walks (Bronte)
- Love the Coast photo exhibition: Check the amazing work of local amateur photographers showcasing their connection to our local coastline and nature (Bronte)
- Live Music and BBQ: Chill at Bronte park whilst enjoying live music and nibbles (Bronte)
- Ocean Action Pod: Join this amazing multimedia educational experience and learn about the trouble our ocean is in and why it needs our help (Bondi)
- Beach Clean-ups: Join one of our clean-ups to do some good in the hood and keep our beaches beautiful (Bronte & Bondi)
- Find Your Wild treasure hunt: Team up with friends or family and seek out nature’s local hidden treasures on our coastal walk. Claim the podium and win great prizes! (Costal walk Bondi to Bronte).
- Questions: email Ale Torres on firstname.lastname@example.org
When and where
Location:Bronte Beach & Bondi Beach Bronte Park Bronte, NSW 2024
This project has been assisted by the NSW Government through its Environmental Trust
Proudly delivered by Waverley Council