Declutter your wardrobe and give your quality clothes and accessories a second lease on life by dropping them off at our Drive Through Clothing Clean Up. Every item you drop off will collected by Australian Red Cross and re-sold in one of their stores – helping to fund critical services to support those in need.
If your clothes and accessories are good enough to donate to a friend, then they are good enough for us!
We will accept:
- Women’s and men’s and clothing
- Handbags and backpacks
- Scarves, hats, gloves
We won’t take:
- Children’s clothing or accessories
- Dirty/stained/mouldy/damaged clothes, shoes etc.
- Used underwear and socks
- Baby items/furniture (e.g. car seats, prams, change tables, bottles, etc)
- Toys and bikes
- Electrical items & whitegoods
- Coat hangers
Entry via Vickery Avenue, one way flow through Southern end and drive out past café back onto New South Head Road.
When: 16 September 2023 / 9:00am – 3:00pm
Where: Lyne park