Boutique recruitment firm in CBD looking for a part time Recruitment Resourcer to support a motivated and collaborative Director.
- WORK 1-2 DAYS A WEEK FOR 6 MONTH CONTRACT WITH A POSSIBILITY TO EXTEND
- OFFICE LOCATED HEART OF CBD
- BE PART OF A COLLABORATIVE FUN TEAM
About the Company
Established Australian owned boutique recruitment firm that has received multiple 5 star reviews from previous clients and candidates is ready to hire a Resourcer for 2 days a week. The company has a culture that is supportive, welcoming and rewarding with a focus on supporting growth and learning opportunities. They fill senior positions across various industry sectors and vertical markets through market mapping, head-hunting, referral programs, networking and existing relationships.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director you will be mentored and supported to research and source talent through linkedIn, advertising and the database in tight timeframes for new client briefs. This is a great role for a recruiter who does not want to do the sales side, but really enjoys filling roles.
- Actively source and qualify candidates
- Screen candidates
- Write and manage online job advertisements
- Conduct reference checks
- Pipeline talent on linkedin
- Ensure database is accurate and up to date
- Co-ordinate and present candidate profiles
- Reformatting resumes
- General office administration required by Director
The Ideal Candidate
- You are a motivated outgoing individual eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Critical is your eye for detail and MS word capability
- Able to meet strict deadlines Independently motivated
- Highly desired is recruitment or HR experience, but a strong administrator who comes out of SaaS type companies would be highly sought after
- Bachelor degree qualified
- Strong business commercial acumen is paramount
If you are interested in applying to this rewarding and dynamic role, please click apply and send us your resume in WORD format.
For more information go to: www.niche212.com.au
Email your response to: firstname.lastname@example.org