When & when:
Date: 31st Dec 2022 – 1st Jan 2023
Time: 6pm – 12:30am
Location: Dudley Page Reserve
Tickets are now available to Waverley Council’s New Year’s Eve celebrations at Dudley Page Reserve, Dover Heights.
The family-friendly event kicks off at 6pm and offers unobstructed views of the 9pm and midnight Sydney Harbour fireworks in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere.
There will be a DJ, food stalls and a licensed bar. This year, guests can also bring their own food into the venue (strictly no glass or knives). BYO alcohol is not permitted.
“Our New Year’s Eve celebration at Dudley Page Reserve is the ideal place for family and friends to come together and enjoy a fabulous evening of music, dancing, food and wine and amazing views of the harbour fireworks,” a Council spokesperson said.
“It will be a wonderful way to herald in the New Year after what has been a challenging 2021 for the Waverley and wider community.”
Tickets are $40 for adults and concession for $20 (plus booking fee). Guests aged five and under are free. Children under 18 must have a valid ticket and be accompanied by a ticket holding parent, adult legal guardian or adult eligible carer at all times.
To purchase, visit: iwannaticket.com. Early bookings are advised to avoid disappointment.
More about our event
- wheelchair accessible
- no parking and very limited parking in surrounding residential streets. Walk or catch public transport. Plan your trip by calling 131 500 or visit transportnsw.info
- strictly no: BYO or glass, knives, tents, umbrellas, high back chairs
- seating: You will need to bring your own picnic rug. Low chair without legs are permitted on site. If you require the standard sized chair for mobility issues you will be asked to position yourself at the back of the crowd closest to the bar and food service area
- food & beverages – Food can be purchased from the food stalls and drinks from the bars set up on site. Bars and food stalls will be open from gate opening times. Strictly no BYO alcohol or unsealed beverage containers. You may bring your own food into the venue
- venue gates open at 6pm and you may queue before this time. Crowds start to line up from around 4.30pm to secure the best vantage points
- gates close at 12:30am. The venue will be cleared of all patrons by 1am. Please respect our neighbours and leave the venue quietly. Please note that neighbouring streets and parks are alcohol-free zones
- NYE road closures: many surrounding roads will be closed from around 3pm to 2am on New Year’s Eve. Check live traffic for details
- Money: there is eftpos available at the bar, but not at the entrance. Some food stalls may have eftpos but we recommend bringing some extra cash just in case
- conditions of entry – All patrons entering will be subject to bag searches. Children under 18 must have a valid ticket and be accompanied by a ticket holding parent, legal guardian or adult eligible carer at all times
- The event will be held in-line with all relevant Public Health Orders and health restrictions at the time.