Join us for our annual Coogee Sparkles event on Saturday 31 December 2022 at Goldstein Reserve, Coogee.
At 9pm a 15-minute fireworks display will entertain the audience from the north end of Coogee Beach, near Dunningham Reserve.
- This event is popular, so arrive early to secure a spot.
- Parking is very limited. Please walk, cycle or use public transport or ride share services (drop off/collection points will be advertised on Council’s website).
- Glass, smoking and alcohol are banned on Coogee Beach and surrounding reserves.
- Please dispose of your rubbish responsibly or take your rubbish with you when you leave.
- Please wear sunscreen and appropriate clothing including a hat!
The event site will be patrolled by security and first aid officers between midday and 11pm who will work with Eastern Beaches Police Area Command to ensure the safety of the general public.
For More information visit the Randwick council website