Childcare Centre Director – Lane Cove
Bliss Early Learning are a family owned early learning provider with several centres across Sydney and Melbourne. We are passionate about providing the best education and care for children whilst delivering a premium experience to families.
Our centres are individually designed to provide the ultimate environments for learning and fun. Each centre has rooms catered for each age group and an exceptional playground, plus learning spaces fitted with custom features, and the latest design in child care, which will ensure your work environment is totally Blissful!
Reporting to the Area Manager and working closely with children, families and educators, your key objective will be to facilitate, guide, role model and manage the centre to ensure it’s the optimal and best environment for children. Most importantly, ensuring children learn and have FUN via our programs and amazing environment. Excellent support is provided to you by the Area Manager who looks after 5 centres.
The Bliss Early Learning Lane Cove Centre is our largest Sydney centre with 120 approved places. The centre was famously known as Mandalay and has housed some of Sydney’s most beautiful events, and has now been converted into the most spectacular child care centre right in the heart of Lane Cove. With seven learning spaces and a small number of children in each. This heritage site has high ceilings and beautiful homelike feel to help children settle in and feel comfortable in our care. Children have access to two large magical outdoor playgrounds with an abundance of trees and a design that preserves
the natural heritage of the site.
– Hold a Bachelor in Early Childhood or a Diploma of Children’s services
– Demonstrated experience as a Centre Director within an Early Childhood Education setting
– Practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality
– Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
– Passionate, enthusiastic and strong commitment to high-quality early childhood education and care
– Strong team leadership and team development skills
– A current First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma certification
– A current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
– Flexible working to support a healthy life and work balance
– Competitive remuneration with the opportunity to earn above award rates
– Develop your career with access to mentoring and internal promotion opportunities
– Focus on professional development with free courses, training, and study support
– Supportive team environment and culture
– Complimentary uniform provided
– Commitment to being a child safe organisation
– Team benefits and incentives
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to the Talent Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 31st July
We look forward to receiving your application!