Reggio Emilia Early Learning Centre Pagewood
What’s different about this early learning centre? They use the powerful ‘Reggio Emilia’ style education system for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years. Their philosophy is inspired by the educational practices and beliefs of Loris Malaguzzi and Reggio Emilia, and their curriculum follows methodologies laid out by the Early Years Learning Framework. Their curriculum is co-constructed with the children , as well as influenced by their family and their community. Together, the child and the educators carry out research, explore their world and nurture collaborative relationships.
– This centre has the latest technology and amazing resources for your child to play and learn with
– The play spaces are exciting and fun and safe.
– The rooms are designed to take advantage of the light through large windows. T
– This area enables children to still enjoy physically active play even in wet weather.
– There are extensive outdoor play spaces with vegetable patches, gardens, sandpits, tunnels, slides and many resources for your child to explore and develop their physical skills.
– They welcome all parents to book a tour to view their amazing facilities.
Join them for a coffee in their relaxing parent area while talking with one of their friendly team members about what’s important for you and your child.